Sunday, October 26, 2008

Munch - The Early Years

Welcome to our blog!

As many of you know, John and I are terrible about keeping in touch. This is our latest attempt to be better. It seems unfair to the world to continue this trend when we have the most beautiful little boy and can't wait to share him with all of you.

The first eight weeks with little James have been fantastic. He's a great little boy & we couldn't be happier and more proud.

We'll do our best to put up pictures & stories as we have them.

Much love to you all,

xoox

Holly, John & James

3 comments:

Patricia McMillen said...

Hey dears - It's me, Great Aunt Patty - your FIRST BLOG FOLLOWER! (figures - probably your only completely unemployed friend/relative...) Anyway, I was JUST talking about lil James today - my friend Geof Forsyth has a wonderful baby stuff store in LaGrange Park IL (hint to any midwesterners reading this blog - it's called Y & Z Kids & it's on LaGrange road just S of Noodles & Co...THE BEST baby store in the world! OK, only the second one I've ever been in...) - anyway, he helped me pick out some baby toys which will go in the mail for James real soon...As for the blog, it is wonderful! Love the video & the new photos (I think of them as "the green blanket series") are great - James' face is so expressive! - By the way, I looked for early Poppop pictures - I know I have a baby picture of him somewhere, but all I've been able to find so far is from age 4. Will email that eventually...Well, bye for now - Thanks for sending the link to the blog - isn't the Internet great?! - Much love to you all from Sam & me, xoxoxox Auntie Patty

Holly said...

Yay! Our first follower!! How exciting!

I know -- I love the green blanket series.

Toys? How fun! How about a visit??

Little James gets weighed next week. We'll keep you posted!

Much, much love,

H

Judy said...

Hello from Missouri,
I am Judy Healy from Fulton. I wanted to say I am happy to here about James. We would love to see you over Thanksgiving. Judy